We encourage Contractors to use this page as a resource for Wages and Fringe Benefits for Local Lodge 744. Forms for the disbursement of payroll deductions and contributions to the Retiree Supplemental Welfare Fund can be found here along with a copy of the current collective bargaining agreement: The Great Lakes Area Articles of Agreement.
Employer Contribution Forms for the BOILERMAKERS NATIONAL FUNDS can be found at their website: www.bnf-kc.com
State of OHIO: Ashtabula, Carroll, Coshocton, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Harrison, Holmes, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Tuscarawas and Wayne
State of PENNSYLVANIA: Crawford and Erie, with Mercer and Lawrence: STEEL MAKING FACILITIES ONLY
Please find below a variety of forms and documents pertaining to Local 744. All are easily accessible in pdf form.
- LOCAL 744 WAGES
- Effective January 1, 2021: Wage Rates, Fringe Benefits and updated Payroll Deductions
- GREAT LAKES ARTICLES OF AGREEMENT
- This Agreement is effective through December 31, 2022.
- LOCAL 744 FIELD DUES/DEDUCTIONS CHECK-OFF FORM
- Local 744 payroll deductions are remitted on one form, with one check.
- GREAT LAKES AREA SUPPLMEMENTAL WALFARE PLAN
- LOCAL 744 APPRENTICE UPGRADES
- Effective: July 1, 2021
- M.O.R.E. WORK INVESTMENT FUND
- Effective: January 1, 2020